Friday, October 22, 2010

Review of Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins

By Laura Rosewall
This is an older book. I think it was written sometime in the mid 1980s. Still, Unlimited Power remains extremely relevant today and happens to be one of the most effective books I've ever read in my life. I take that back, I think it probably is the most effective book I've ever read in my life.

Reading Unlimited Power, you need to come into it with an open mind. If you go into your reading experience thinking this is all new age hype that doesn't actually mean anything, you'll probably get nothing out of it. Listen to what Tony Robbins says and listen closely. Read every page with a completely open mind and I can guarantee your mindset will change for the better.

The exercises in this book should also be taken seriously. At the very least, they'll make a believer out of you. You'll realize that neuro linguistic programming does in fact work and your life will be put into perspective. Everything is in fact what you make of it. If you choose to be happy, you'll feel happy each and every day. If you tackle things with enthusiasm, your productivity will increase by multiples and you'll yield better results. This will feed into a better lifestyle that you're satisfied with.

As you can see, this is all an intertwined cycle that actually does make sense. Life is short. Make the most of it and don't waste your years dwelling on things that you can't change. If you can in fact change them, then by all means do it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment